Thursday, February 7, 2008

Ah my first one.

I am in an amazing mood. 

This is something that hasn't happened in a while. 

Today was a good day. 

This is the first time I have come home and realized I don't have to hang out with everyone. I got my select few that love me and I love them.

Its as if i have felt the warmth of enjoyment. Sometimes i get caught up in crap stages where my life seems as if its a boring song. I know that that isn't the truth. Its a lie telling me im crap. im nothing. Im the dirt that the lowliest step on. Lies.

All I need is a bit of momentum to get me going. I don't know whether its something spiritual or just good time. good friends.

I have become so uncomfortable in my life. i once heard a quote that said "God comforts the disturbed and disturbs the comfortable." I just want to go and live among the homeless, the needy, the disturbed. I have a passion to live a ragtag life.

This sounds absurd but i feel like life has just lifted and all is well. No one getting in my way or making me stumble. I realize we all fall but its the times that we rise that are the best.

shady people stay away. get a life. just kidding

encouragement is key



love you people. 

jason

2 comments:

Kate said...

Yay...you're a writer now! It excites me that you are 'waking up'...see you tonight. Peace.

Carrie said...

Your first effort is a great one--I can't wait to read more. :)

Plus, I selfishly want to claim some credit for being one of the awesome people you have at your disposal.
...You're welcome ;)